Harouge oil operation, is joint operating company on behalf of national oil operation Libya and Suncor oil (north Africa) GMBH, announces an invitation to participate in tender no(15/2017) for purchase of (26) ISUZU vehicle for all fields and (6) TOYOTA vehicles Tripoli officeز.
Scope of supply:
Purchase the following vehicles:
- Purchase of (26) ISUZU vehicle for all sites as followings:
- (16) EACH ISUZU D-MAX 4X4 CREW CAB
- (6) EACH ISUZU D-MAX 4X2 CREW CAB.
- (4) EACH ISUZU D-MAX 4X2 SINGLE CAB.
Purchase of (6) TOYOTA PREVIA vehicles for Tripoli office as followings:
- (1) EACH 7 SEATER GL(SE) TOP OF THE LINE.
- (5) EACH 8 SEATER DX8 (S) STANDARD.
The specifications of all the vehicles are based on North Africa specifications.
Harouge Tender Committee announces to all the specialized companieswho have an interest in the tender that participation will be as follows:
- All companies who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
- Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
- Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
- Payment of tax certificate
- Article of association.
- Paying value of (600) LD (Sixhundred Libyan dinars) cash or by a certified check which is nonrefundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
- ITT Package will be delivered to the authorized Representative of the interested company from Monday 05/02/2018 To Wednesday 07/02/20187, any request after this day will not be accepted.
- In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
- Bid bond with a value of (5000 LD) Fivethousand Libyan dinars submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes:Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090