Sub Tender committee of Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO)Benghazi-Libya Announces of new tender to:
CLEANING AND SEALING PAVEMENT CRACKS AT SARIR AIRPORT
Brief Description of the Project:
The project is a quick maintenance of the airport bed field, mainly in the milling of the top layer of asphalt and repair of cracks in the oil bed field airport. It is divided into three stages:. Asphalt milling of top layer (4 cm),and cracks repair of the Runway area, asphalt milling (6 cm) and cracks repair of Taxiway area,. asphalt milling ,cracks repair and expansion joints between the concrete pads shall be cleaned & repaired in the apron area.
Apply a new asphalt pavement of the airport at full areas (runway, taxiway & apron),
apply asphalt paving for shoulders: use the asphalt resulting from milling of the airport pavement to reduce the difference in height between the runway and shoulders,
and finally apply new paint marking for new pavement at all airport areas
So, to all qualified, Specialized Companiesonly which have previous experience in this field and which have the intention to submit to one of or the both tenders. Booklets handing will be during the period from:
Monday 29/01/2018 to Thursday 08/02/2018 between 10:00 to 14:00.
And handing will be to their representatives who have to fill the receiving form (available with announcement in www.agoco.com.ly and www.noclibya.com.ly) ahead, before coming to receive booklets to ease and speed the process.
Specification booklets are to be obtained from office No. 325,third floor (Eng. Sabah Mayouf- head of sub tender committee), Company Main Building – Elkish, Benghazi, against payment as mentioned in the above table, paid through non refundable certified cheque (From a Libyan bank) Credited to Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO).Booklets will not be submitted to other than the qualified capable bidders which are able to submit required documents by this announcement, according to the Following conditions:
1. Representatives have to be authorized through official letters from their Companies.
Who desire to bid has to present his qualification and past experience, supported with documents in the related Field. Also legal and financial documents, according to the prevailing laws for those registered in Libya, have to be submitted. These are :
- Decree of formation.
- Valid Commercial registration.
- Valid registration Certificate from Chamber of Commerce.
- Valid working permission.
- Valid proof of tax payment.
Bid to be submitted in three (3) separate, red Wax sealed, envelopes stamped from bidder, indicating project name, and participating bidder name to be indicated on each envelope. One envelope is commercial Composed of one original + three (3) copies. Second envelope is for technical (one original + three (3) Copies). Validity should be, at least, three (3) months From the Closing dateand include the transparency and anti-corruptionmodel. . Third envelope is un-priced commercial offer( does not contain price otherwise, it will be rejected ) has to contain the required payment conditions with the necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions to participate in the tender, composed of one original + three (3) Copies and attached with it is a Bid bond.
- Bid bond value is 0.5% from bid total price and must be submitted as a certified cheque issued from a local Libyan bank to AGOCO, valid for six (6) months from bid submission date and contained in red wax sealed separate envelope. Bid bond cheques will be returned later for non accepted bidders.
- Bids have to be submitted during the official working hours, to Sub Tender Committee – Arabian Gulf Oil Company – Elkish- Benghazi-Office 325 on Thursday 29/02/2018 at 14:00 o’clock.
- Any bid which does not comply with the above mentioned conditions will be rejected. Low price is not the only controlling factor in evaluation. AGOCO reserves the right to cancel the tender without obligation to give any reason for such cancellation.
- For any inquiries, please contact Sub-Tender Committee on the following address:
Arabian Gulf Oil Company
Third floor-office 325
Tel: +218 61 2228931-40, Ext: 3515
Note: All correspondences must be addressed to the head of Sub Tender committee