Harouge Oil Operations, a joint operating company on behalf of National Oil Operation, Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, announces an invitation to participate in tender No (4/2018) for national Companies and foreign registered companies which have the required Legal and valid License documents.
Summary of the Work:
Amal power gen control system upgrade which include the followings:
- cover engineering, detail design, supply of materials and equipment, installation, testing, commissioning, training of HOO personnel and (1) year warranty services.
- Complete replacement of existing control system for the gas turbine GT1 and GT2 with DCS control system.
- Upgrade of existing ABB master family control system of the gas turbine GT3.
- Engineering and implementation of GT3 balance of power plant control system upgrade.
- Replacement of specific field equipment like the control valve transmitters, igniters, vibration monitoring, flame detection, DC power supplies, UPS (AC) power supplies, and supply spare parts for (2) years.
To all National Companiesthat are specialized in this field, and foreign companieswhich are specialized and registered in Libya, and wish to participate in this tender who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved representative to collect the tender package.
Note that the date for collection of the tender package commences on Monday 05/03/2018 until Thursday 07/03/2018 from (9:30) am to (11:30) am.
The Collection of the package is from Tender Committee office, 6th floor at the company head office in Tripoli. The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
- All companies that wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
- Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
Provide a copy of the following legal documents :
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
- Payment of tax certificate
- Article of association.
- Previous experience in similar work.
- Paying value of (2000L.D) Two thousand Libyan dinars cash or by a certified check which is nonrefundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
- In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
- Bid bond with a value of (25,000.00LD) Twenty Five Thousand Libyan Dinars submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes:Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090