Brega Petroleum Marketing Company announces the pre-qualification for maintenance the cooling system pipes for fuel tanks 401, 402, 411 & 412 at Zawia Terminal in according to the scope of work which is summarized in the following essential items:
●Replace the damaged cooling pipes for tanks.
● Supply and install new cooling pipes for tanks including flanges, gasket etc.
●Maintain and renovating of concrete supports for pipes, ladder and walkaways.
● Clean and paint internal bottom plates for tank no. (411).
● Remove the existing internal rubbery sealing of tank no. (411) then supply and install a new one with the same specification.
● Apply all required tests for welding and painting works according to the international standards.
● Apply the hydrostatic test includes providing portable water and reconnect the cooling system of tanks.
Therefore, companies possessing relevant experience and registered in Libya with technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project by submitting their file for the pre-qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
- Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tender and the documents for the registration in Libya (Official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license and valid tax clearance certificate).
- Provide the financial status for the last) 2) years (2015-2016) in Arabic language and authenticated by legal auditor.
- Provide previous experience of similar works.
- Provide the list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
- Full address of the company headquarter and its branches, telephone, Fax numbers, email and website address.
- Provide health, safety and environment certificates (HSE).
- Provide all above-mentioned documents in one hardcopy plus a softcopy.
- Important Notes:
- Only officially, assigned representative will be dealt with.
- Documents shall be submitted to the Secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed toHigh Tenders Committee /Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. at there office located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega'sFinance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
- The invitation to participation in the tender and handing over specification and general terms and conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The deadline to submit files is at 12:00 pm on Thursday 24/05/2018
Unfortunately, anysubmitted files without the required documents will be rejected.