Company announces the Harouge Oil Operation is joint operating company on behalf of National Oil operation Libya and Suncor Oil (North Africa) GmbH, Announces an invitation to participate in tender no. TS-C(07/2018)
For companies that have the required legal and valid documents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
I. Location of the work
II. Ras Lanuf Terminal
III. General Brief Description of the work:
1. The Consultant Office should have experience of the preparation of full engineering designs for similar works for the required project and for the Masjid accommodating 300 persons in addition to the related attachments …etc.
2. The tender office should be fully aware of the engineering design works of the oil fields, since the work required is for oilfield sites.
3. The advanced office should have designed these works for oil fields according to international standards and according to the latest technology in this field.
4- The consultant office for the tender shall send a list of the projects he has designed, including the capacity of the components of these projects with a copy of the pictures.
5. The consulting office for this tender should have the technical staff trained capable to go to the sites and conduct a study on the nature of the place required to implement the project and take the required data for the design required adequately.
6. The consulting office should have a survey staff capable of carrying out surveying maps of the required design work for the said project and be accompanied with the design documents provided by the office.
7. The consulting office should have a staff for the various specialties required for the engineering details of the project including architectural designs, construction, landscaping, land scape, electricity, telephones, Instruments, Fire Alarm and firefighting systems, air conditioning, Drainage ... etc.
8. The consulting office should be able to extract all the oil and security desert permits for its crew, which will undertake the inspection and study of the site of the project and inventory the data required to design the engineering details.
9. The consultancy office shall be able to make a study report on the soil for which the project will be implemented for use in the project's project designs.
10. The consulting office shall have the competence to submit the engineering designs and Drawings for the project in English and with all the international specifications that will be used as reference in the design.
To all specialized companies in this field and wish to participate in this tender who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved reprehensive to collect the tender package
NOTE: That the date for collection the tender package commences on Tuesday 12/06/2018 until Thursday 14/06/2018
From (9:30) am TO (12:30) pm.
The collection of the package is from tender Committee office fourth floor room (444) at the company head office in Tripoli. The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
1. Official letter addressed to HOO company’s
Chairman of Tender sub Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender.
2. Representative of the interested company shall be authorized to collect the tender package and shall present an official document stamped with a company seal.
3. Provide a copy of the following legal:
• Valid license compatible with the required work.
• Commercial Registration
• Certificate of Registration in chamber of commerce.
• Article of association.
• Payment of tax certificate
4. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specification bid package , found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects , therefore in case of any shortages and / or change of specification from HOO original scope/ specification bid package ,shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
5. Paying value of (300 D.L) three hundred Libyan dinars, As the price to buy the tender specifications brochure cash only, which is non-refundable, in favor of HOO.
6. Bid bond with a value (4000 L.D) four thousand Libyan diner submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in envelope”D”, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favour of HOO.
• Bids are to be submitted by hand to Harouge Oil Operations, El- Magarab Street, Ghanat Al Arif, Tripoli, Libya, and Attention: Secretary of Tender Sub - committee, fourth floor room (444).
* Contractor's quotation shall be returned in the form above mentioned on or before middy of Sunday 15/07/2018
Said bids are to be signed, completed in ink and presented in a sealed envelope/package. The envelope/package shall be clearly and conspicuously marked - Quotation for
Engineering designs for a new masjed in
Ras Lanuf terminal
I. Tender no TS-C (07/2018)
Within the sealed envelope/package there shall be three sealed envelopes:
*Envelope (A) shall contain the technical sections of tender.
*Envelope (B) shall contain the commercial sections of tender without price.
*Envelope (C) shall contain the commercial sections of tender with price.
*Envelope (D) shall contain the bid bond should be separate.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the sub tender committee via:
FAX no. : 00218-21-3330081 EXT. 5043.