Mabruk Oil Operations(MOO) invites interested local and international companies or their representatives specializing in providing Shipping Agency ServicesAT Zarzis Portsituated within Zrazis seaport, to participate in the said TENDER and to collect the Call for Tender package at our office at the following address:
MABRUK OIL OPERATIONS
Dhat El Imad Complex – Tower 4 Floor 07
P. Box: 91171, Tripoli, Libya
Attn. Mr. Ali MSALEM – Office # 11
Tender Committee Coordinator
Tel: + (218) 21 335 0401 - Ext.: 1436
1. The CFT Package will be sent by express mail to interested foreign company upon formal request, send by e-mail to the following address,-------clearly indicate the name of the company, address, phone number, person to contact and his/ her title , email address and stating clearly their intention and interest to participate.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
1. Shipping Agency Services at Zarzis port
2. Closely support offshore activities to / from Al-Jurf field.
3. Transport, storage, loading, unloading, perform suitable handling, by certified equipment and qualified personnel ( 8 hours / day, 5 days /week ).
4. Personnel and equipment to be available on call out bases 24/7 as per request.
1. MOO reserves the right to reject any and/or all companies at its sole discretion. Such act by MOO, shall be final and shall not be contested or challenged by any participants.
2. This invitation implies neither commitment nor obligation, implied or otherwise, for MOO to enter into a contract.
3. The whole cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the documents, visits and any other costs of whatsoever nature incurred in connection with this invitation, shall be bourne by the participating companies.
1. This invitation will remain posted on website until-31/05/2018 at 2:00 p.m. local time.
2. The last date to collect the Call for Tender package is 31/05/2018
3. The last date to receive the offers is 20/06/2018 at 2:00 p.m. local time. Accordingly, all interested companies for participation should submit their offers not later than above date. Any offers submitted after said date will be disregarded.
4. The CFT Package will be made available to the interested bidders only upon formal request, which should clearly indicate the name of their company, address, phone number, person to contact and his/her title, an email address and stating clearly their intention and interest to participate. Moreover, they shall indicate the person authorized to receive the Call For Tender Document, the name and his/her ID number.
Please contact MOO Reception desk in Tower 2, Ground Floor for direction in collecting the tender package documents