The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company desires to release the following project: -
For the construction of “multi-storey car parking building at AGOCO headquarter Elkish, Benghazi
This project includes design, procurement, construction, furniture, fixture and equipment, ready for use. The building shall be located near the main gate in the northwestern of AGOCO headquarter at El-kish, the building structure a pre-engineered clear span frame steel structure all steel work should be hot deep galvanized with composite decking system shall be as composite slabs consist of profiled steel decking with an in-situ high strength reinforced concrete topping.
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in the prequalification, and have the efficiency, ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field, please be informed that the tender documents shall be presented during the period from: (Day: Thursday, Corres. To: 20/12/2018 A.D to Day: Monday, Corres. To: 28/01/2019 A.D), (from: 12:00 P.M to: 14:00 P.M)
Prepare and submit by post or a direct delivery the below listed documents (Requirements) to the Main Tender Committee (MTC) of AGOCO.
Bidding Requirements(Provided by all applicants)
- A copy of work license. (Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract. (Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce. (Valid) and financial file
- A proof of tax payment. (Valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- Work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field, including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- The participant, if accepted, shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company’s headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities.
- Previous experiences with AGOCO OR others
- Company annually budget for the last three years
- Similar Projects that have been executed by the company
Any proposal not complying with the above mentioned procedures shall not be accepted, i.e. any offer which does not comply with such tender, or not clearly reflects the ability of the bidder to execute the work in a required precision, shall be ignored, and the lower prices shall not be the only standard for winning the bid.
The Arabian Gulf Oil Company has the right to cancel the tender without stating the causes, as well as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company shall not bear any expenses incurred by the participant after the tender cancellation, taking into account that all offers and the attached document submitted by the participant in this tender will be owned by the Arabian Gulf Oil Company,
For any inquiries, please, contact the main tender committee secretariat on the following address:
The Main Tender Committee–Office No. (4)-New building- The Company's main headquarter - Alkiesh- Benghazi – Libya - P.O.box:263
Tel. No.: 218-061—2228931-44 –Ext.: 3883
Note: All correspondence shall be addressed to the chairman of The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company.