Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V Libyan Branch, hereby announces its invitation to manufacturers with extensive experience in the field of Provision of SUBSEA WELLHEAD’s, TIE-BACK SYSTEM
Supply and installation of the equipment mentioned here below to participate in this pre-qualification stage to provide the required materials and services.
For the purpose of evaluation and pre-qualification in order to select suitable and eligible companies to participate must fill the PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE Form (Please see the attached file). Attachment no. 1
Pre- Qualification: No. PRQ/JPT/003/19
STRUCTURES A & E, MELLITAH COMPLEX EXPANSION & CO2 MANAGEMENT INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Provision of SUBSEA WELLHEAD’s, tie-back system
Scope of Work
• Please see the attached File (File no.2)
Only companies experienced in the field of manufacture, supply and installation of the aforementioned equipment will be considered in the submission of their pre-qualification package. Said manufacturers specialized in this field shall possess and demonstrate the requisite competences and should provide the following:
Letter to the Pre- Qualification Committee of MELLITAH Oil & Gas BV JPT Division, indicating their desire to participate in this pre-qualification for the provision of the equipment as advertised as well as demonstrating their capabilities, willingness and readiness to provide such equipment and services by providing the following documents in accompaniment:
A. A copy of all necessary and valid licenses issued by the competent authorities to carry out the activity as required by the legislation in force.
B. The company's profile documents in detail, documents and certificates of experience as relates to the scope of this pre-qualification exercise, including full details of similar successfully completed past projects.
C. Documents showing the company's application of industrial quality and safety systems and their adherence thereto in accordance with local and international standards. Those companies seeking pre-qualification should provide certificates, quality manual(s), and quality policy(ies) in this regard.
D. Documents attesting to the company's capabilities and capacity in terms of provision of equipment and machinery as well as a statement of the organizational structure of the company that enables it to fulfil the full scope of this requirement.
E. Documents attesting to the company’s financial stability and viability by providing: balance sheets, profit and loss accounts approved by independent auditor(s) during the last three (3) years.
• Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude and/or disqualify any response to this pre-qualification invitation that does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
The required documents to be sent or submitted as follows::
One hard copy of the Letter of interest
One soft copy of the required files
The above stated requirements shall submitted to:
Pre- Qualification NO. PRQ/JPT/003/19
Addressed to : " Contracts Department "
( JPT Division ) to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. Company ( JPT Division)
Dat El-Imad Complex, Tower 1 – 9th Floor
P.O. Box 91651 Tripoli-Libya
The prequalification submission Date not later than
Soft Copy can be submitted to the following email address:-
1. The present invitation for prequalification is not an invitation to tender. Mellitah Oil & Gas is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract in conjunction with this present invitation.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to those companies that have been pre-qualified as result of this invitation.
3. Mellitah Oil & Gas will not be responsible for any costs whatsoever or howsoever incurred in the preparation, submission and presentation of responses to this notice.
4. Mellitah Oil & Gas shall deal and communicate only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
5. Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. Libyan Branch has the right to extend the submission deadline of tender if necessary for a further period. The additional period shall be automatically re-announced on the MOG and NOC website after or before the announcement deadline of the tender.
6. The documents of any company participating in the tender will be accepted only in electronic form (either by CD or by e-mail).